We’re a team on amission
Vision 2020: Empowering Our Future is a strategic initiative designed to deepen and expand our pipeline over five years. We plan to advance a portfolio of novel muscle activators and inhibitors toward late-stage development and commercialization to address urgent unmet needs of people living with conditions characterized by impaired muscle function who have few, if any, treatment options.
The key components of Vision 2020: Empowering Our Future are:
- Progress proprietary research programs focused on muscle contractility into development;
- Advance next-generation skeletal and cardiac muscle-directed compounds into clinical development;
- Conduct clinical development of novel, first-in-class muscle and/or best-in-class muscle activators/inhibitors for the potential treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), spinal muscular atrophy (SMA), heart failure, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) and other diseases impacting muscle function;
- Collaborate with patient communities to support the urgent development of new medicines for diseases of impaired muscle function with pressing unmet medical needs;
- Mature company operations to enable development, registration and commercialization of muscle biology drug candidates across North America and Europe.