LEARN MORE ABOUTOUR TRIALS
If you are interested in participating in a clinical trial, your healthcare provider can provide information about whether a clinical trial is right for you.
Your best sources for information about our current trials are the clinical research sites at which they are being conducted. Information about our clinical trials can be found by clicking the links below:
- ALS trials: VITALITY-ALS, VIGOR-ALS, FORTITUDE-ALS
- SMA trials: A Study of CK-2127107 in Patients With Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- COPD trials: A Study to Assess the Effect of CK-2127107 on Physical Function in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Heart failure trials: GALACTIC-HF
- Frailty trials: A Study to Assess the Anti-fatigability Effect of CK-2127107 in Elderly Male and Female Subjects With Limitations in Mobility
If you are interested in learning more about our trials that are recruiting patients, you will be able to find the names of all the sites in the trial by selecting the trial on www.clinicaltrials.gov and scrolling down to “Contacts and Locations.” For additional information, email email@example.com or call 650-624-2929.